APPLICATION TIPS : Apply prior to sun exposure. For a sheer coverage, use the sponge dry. For a fuller coverage, dampen then the sponge applicator with water to apply the powder wet.
Note : I edited the description and application tips coz they interchanged some info on the box. It was indicated to use the a wet sponge for a sheer coverage and dry for a full coverage =P
* Sorry I forgot the other shade names. I tried to search online but can't find any info.
* it has spf 15
* i'm surprised that the powder is finely milled!
* no makeup scent
* very smooth finish when applied
* compact has a separate sponge compartment like MAC Studio fix.
* no allergies or irritations
WHAT I DON'T LIKE:
* compact made of cheap plastic (but it doesn't bother me that much, as long as the product works!
* the sponge provided is made of latex? it smells bad hehe. Make sure to wash it first before using.
Use blotting paper/tissue first to absorb the oil on your face before retouching, and to prevent your makeup from caking. Wash the sponge frequently and replace it when it starts to crumble.
You can also use a Powder brush to apply this if you want to a sheer coverage or a Flat top brush for a medium coverage.
Will definitely repurchase!
4 out of 5.
I didn't include my Maybelline Clear Smooth Powder foundation (old packaging) since it has a square compact LOL =P
MAC Studio Fix in NC25
ELF Two way cake foundation in Beige
Avon Simply pretty dual powder foundation in Light Beige
^^ yey, I've hit the pan! =)
Till next time,