* the brush type applicator and the sleek packaging reminds me of my Stila Lip Glaze.
Pen type glosses are hygenic coz you don't double dip. After every use you can wipe the brush with tissue.
* consistency is thick - i prefer sticky and thick glosses (like MAC Lipglass and Lancome Juicy tubes) coz they last longer.
* i love the smell! Not too overpowering.
* staying power is amazing! Applied it at 1pm... occassional sips of water + snacks at 3pm, by 5.30pm the color faded a bit but I can still see a bit of gloss is still left and my lips felt moisturised.
* you have to twist the bottom end several times during the first use. Sometimes I end up twisting too much and a lot of product comes out.
* container holds a little amount of product (1.18ml). For reference, MAC lipglass has 4ml.
* some may find the texture tacky - if you don't like sticky glosses.
Don't forget to apply lipbalm first so that the creamy formula glides easily.
This is pigmented like a lipstick but with the shine of a lipgloss. Perfect coz i love both! This creme gloss saves me time when I'm in a hurry.
4 / 5
This is not a paid review and is solely based on my honest opinions.