It's officially summer! Tan and bronzed skin is now IN!
Read my review to know more about my favorite bronzer.
PRODUCT INFO FROM MAC:
A lightly frosted, tinted powder that gives skin sheer, natural colour effects and highlights. Ideal for enhancing a skin tone or to accent or strengthen a tan. Skin-conditioning and formulated to provide a smooth, even application on all skin types.
PRICE: Php 1,350.00
NET WEIGHT: 0.35 US oz / 10 grams
WHERE TO BUY: Rustans, Ayala Cebu
* Golden - for pale to light skintones
* Bronze - for light to medium skintones
* Golden is a lovely soft bronze shade with shimmers (according to MAC), but don't worry the shimmers are not that visible when applied.
* I like that the compact has a mirror for easy touch-ups, and is made of a high quality material. I've dropped it 2x already and thank goodness, the powder and mirror are still intact. Whew!
* texture is finely milled
* pigmentation is quite sheer, but the color is buildable. I personally prefer sheer bronzers compared to the pigmented ones for easier application. Less mistakes too if you accidentally apply too much =)
* I use this to contour, and it looks really natural on my NC20 skintone.
* doesn't look orange or muddy
* long-lasting on my normal-oily skintype.
* doesn't accentuate pores
* looks good with any color of blush.
* non-comedogenic (doesn't clog pores)
* non-acnegenic (doesn't promote acne)
* Limited shades available here in the Philippines.
* Expensive but trust me this will last you a long time. Been using it for more than 6 months already, and I still can't see a dent on the pan.
TOOLS TO USE: MAC 168 Angled brush or any angled bronzer/blush brush
I have used NARS Laguna bronzer before but I decided to sell it coz of the rubberized packaging that easily attracts dirt. It is a pain in the a** to clean! So that's why I've decided to buy this bronzer coz when I was working with MAC this is one of my fave products.
MAC Bronzing Powder in Bronze
Do you use bronzers?
Care to share what product you are using?
Till next time,