PRODUCT INFO :Water-based formula gives skin a light and fresh sensation. Controls shine for an all day perfect and healthy-looking complexion. Evens out skintone and covers imperfections.
Feels soothing and cares for your skin with Chamomile, Aloe and Vit. E.
100% Oil free. Fragrance-free.
Allergy tested. Dermatologist tested.
PRICE: Php 350 or about $7
WEIGHT : 30 ml / 1.01 fl. oz.
SHADES: Available in 4 shades
#12 - Natural
#14 - Sand
#22 - Natural Beige
#24 - True Beige
My shade is Natural #12, MAC NC20-25 for reference. This is the lightest shade available now. I tried using #11 shade, but its already phased out and its too light for me.
WHAT I LIKE:
* my HG for liquid foundations. I like this better than Angelfit Liquid!
* unscented ( a must for me!)
* non-greasy because of gel formula
* suits normal - combination - oily skin
* non-drying - i have dry cheeks
* medium coverage (Angelfit has sheer but buildable coverage)
* a 30 ml bottle lasts for about 3 - 6 mos! I alternate this with my other foundations.
* not expensive
* covers slight imperfections without looking cakey or mask-like
WHAT I DON'T LIKE:
* doesn't have SPF
* it dries easily, making it hard to blend (if you're using fingertips)
I prefer to use this with a damp sponge coz its much easier to blend and it doesn't dry up that fast.. I use this technique for all my liquid / cream foundations. If you want to use a foundation brush, make sure to blend the foundation quickly.
EDIT: And also don't forget to moisturise first so that the foundation will glide on your skin. Since it doesn't have SPF make sure to use one that has SPF.
Now I'm loving Hype's Glutha-C SPF 25 moisturiser. It has Vitamin C and Glutathione.
Will review this soon..
Will i repurchase? Of course! I'm on my nth tube now! =)
5 out of 5!
Swatches ( took this from my previous post)
Maybelline Clear Smooth Gel Foundation in Natural
Maybelline Angelfit Liquid Foundation in N02 (Shell Beige)
Click here for my Product Review of the Angelfit Liquid Foundation.