It's officially summer! Tan and bronzed skin is now IN!
Read my review to know more about my favorite bronzer.
PRODUCT INFO FROM MAC:
A lightly frosted, tinted powder that gives skin sheer, natural colour effects and highlights. Ideal for enhancing a skin tone or to accent or strengthen a tan. Skin-conditioning and formulated to provide a smooth, even application on all skin types.
PRICE: Php 1,350.00
NET WEIGHT: 0.35 US oz / 10 grams
WHERE TO BUY: Rustans, Ayala Cebu
* Golden - for pale to light skintones
* Bronze - for light to medium skintones
* Golden is a lovely soft bronze shade with shimmers (according to MAC), but don't worry the shimmers are not that visible when applied.
* I like that the compact has a mirror for easy touch-ups, and is made of a high quality material. I've dropped it 2x already and thank goodness, the powder and mirror are still intact. Whew!
* texture is finely milled
* pigmentation is quite sheer, but the color is buildable. I personally prefer sheer bronzers compared to the pigmented ones for easier application. Less mistakes too if you accidentally apply too much =)
* I use this to contour, and it looks really natural on my NC20 skintone.
* doesn't look orange or muddy
* long-lasting on my normal-oily skintype.
* doesn't accentuate pores
* looks good with any color of blush.
* non-comedogenic (doesn't clog pores)
* non-acnegenic (doesn't promote acne)
* Limited shades available here in the Philippines.
* Expensive but trust me this will last you a long time. Been using it for more than 6 months already, and I still can't see a dent on the pan.
TOOLS TO USE: MAC 168 Angled brush or any angled bronzer/blush brush
I have used NARS Laguna bronzer before but I decided to sell it coz of the rubberized packaging that easily attracts dirt. It is a pain in the a** to clean! So that's why I've decided to buy this bronzer coz when I was working with MAC this is my fave products.
MAC Bronzing Powder in Bronze
Do you use bronzers?
Care to share what product you are using?
Till next time,