Laura Mercier Caviar Eye Liner is an innovative semi-crème eye liner with a velvet matte finish that delivers long-lasting pure colour with a rich texture similar to the Laura Mercier Kohl Eye Pencils.
- Perfect for creating a classic, smudged line or smoky eyes
- Mistake-proof formula never drops colour onto the cheek or face
- Use dry for a smoky look
- Pop out your favorite shade from its compact and place it in a Custom Compact for a customized colour palette
- All Custom Compacts sold separately
RETAIL PRICE: $ 22 (about php 1,000) - really pricey for an eyeliner huh?
WEIGHT : 0.08 oz / 2.5 gramsWHAT I LIKE:
SHADES : Available in 3 shades.
* easy to use especially for beginners
* natural to dramatic effect depending on the brush used
* can be applied wet
* long wearing! doesn't smudge even on my lower lashline (haven't tried this on my waterline)
* multi-purpose - can be used as eyeshadow for smokey eyes
* has a mirror included
* quick- drying (when used wet)
* can be used to tightline your eyes (I do this rarely though)
WHAT I DON'T LIKE:
* I have to swipe the brush several times if I want a more dramatic look.
* expensive! Glad i got this cheaper.
* effect is NOT as dramatic compared to gel liners.
I use my Life and Companion Angled brush to apply liner on my upper lashline (applied wet) & lower lashline (dry). Do not directly mix water into the caviar eyeliner, just slightly wet your eyeliner brush and swipe it in the liner.
You can also apply a black eyeshadow over the eyeliner for a more intense effect OR apply the eyeliner wet first- then layer it using a dry brush.
I STILL prefer gel liners for a more dramatic effect, but I still always reach for this to line my lower lashline. Its more long wearing compared to pencil eyeliners.
4 out of 5.