Review : Revlon Beyond Natural Smoothing Primer
Prepares face for flawless makeup application by smoothing skin and helping minimize appearance of pores.
To use: Apply after moisturiser and before foundation. Smooth primer onto face and blend outward.
RETAIL PRICE: Php 800+.WEIGHT : 0.85 fl. oz/ 25 ml
SHADES : Clear
* with melon, apple, avocado fruit extracts + dimethicone to moisturise skin.
* glides evenly and dries to a semi-matte finish
* a small amount goes a long way
* if you're travelling this is convenient to carry coz of its size
* love the squeeze tube packaging
* the gel like texture reminds me of The Face Shop Span Primer which is already discontinued.
* applied it at 8am and my t-zone gets shiny by noontime.
Note: I usually apply this on my T-zone area only since my cheeks feel a bit dry =p
* this is scented - others my find the smell a bit off but I don't mind since I love "grassy" scents.
* did not minimize my pores/fine lines
* I also apply this primer on my undereyes to prevent my concealer from caking.
* Use blotting sheets first before retouching with powder to prevent your makeup from caking.
* I read products with silicon is not advisable for daily use since it may cause breakouts.
I can live without primers since my face is not that oily... But I use this on clients though, I just set it with Ben Nye Loose powder.
3 / 5
Swatch (click photo to enlarge)