Prepares face for flawless makeup application by smoothing skin and helping minimize appearance of pores.
To use: Apply after moisturiser and before foundation. Smooth primer onto face and blend outward.
RETAIL PRICE: Php 800+.WEIGHT : 0.85 fl. oz/ 25 ml
SHADES : Clear
* with melon, apple, avocado fruit extracts + dimethicone to moisturise skin.
* glides evenly and dries to a semi-matte finish
* a small amount goes a long way
* if you're travelling this is convenient to carry coz of its size
* love the squeeze tube packaging
* the gel like texture reminds me of The Face Shop Span Primer which is already discontinued.
* applied it at 8am and my t-zone gets shiny by noontime.
Note: I usually apply this on my T-zone area only since my cheeks feel a bit dry =p
* this is scented - others my find the smell a bit off but I don't mind since I love "grassy" scents.
* did not minimize my pores/fine lines
* I also apply this primer on my undereyes to prevent my concealer from caking.
* Use blotting sheets first before retouching with powder to prevent your makeup from caking.
* I read products with silicon is not advisable for daily use since it may cause breakouts.
I can live without primers since my face is not that oily... But I use this on clients though, I just set it with Ben Nye Loose powder.
3 / 5
Swatch (click photo to enlarge)
Aww... Your T-zone became shiny? :( I have a very oily face. :(
I haven't tried this one, but I really like elf's face primer, it makes my skin so smooth! :)
Ooh, very interesting! I have TBS's primer, but I hardly ever use it. I do have an oily face though, so by noon I've usually got a shiny nose.
Might try this. :) Thanks for the info
great review! i honestly found that no primer has worked for me haha. i get the same result even with a primer. i havent found a good one yet!
very nice review... i have very oily skin so do u feel is it good for me?!
my recent post: Review – Sigma Individual Bushes – F45, SS188, F80, SS109
i don't use primer! hehe:P i have oily face though. i usually go for powder primers like CS silica powder. i've tried the lumiere primer which is basically same as this one from revlon, i liked it it felt really smooth on the face but didn't really control my oils. hehe. :D
When You used the primer on your under eyes does your concealer crease after a few hours? I've got fine line under my eyes. Please answer my question^^
@ dianarahim - I have fine lines on my undereyes too! My favorite is Monistat primer and it keeps my concealer from fading and creasing =)
Post a Comment