PRODUCT INFO FROM MAC:
This one product will clean, disinfect and condition the brush fibers so that brushes will last longer. It is convenient to use and is specifically designed to extend the life of high quality brushes. Brush Cleanser leaves your brushes smelling fresh and clean, and helps shorten their drying time.
PRICE: Php 780.00
NET WEIGHT: 235 ml / 7.9 US Fl oz.
WHERE TO BUY: Rustans, Ayala Cebu
* super easy to use
* i like the smell, it smells like alcohol and is not overpowering.
* easily cleans and conditions my brushes in seconds (even my MAC brushes with white goat hair and duo fibre face brushes).
* my brushes smells so clean afterwards
* fast drying time: it takes 5-10 mins for smaller brushes and 15-30 for the big, fluffy face brushes.
* expensive at first but I'm amazed that after 8 months the bottle is still half full.
* You can buy an atomizer at Watsons for less than 100 bucks and transfer a little amount of brush cleanser into the bottle, that way mas tipid gamitin. All you need is 1-2 sprays for eye brushes and 3-4 sprays for the bigger ones.
I highly recommend this product for spot cleaning and sanitizing brushes. But please do keep in mind that nothing beats washing your brushes with shampoo and water.
It is recommended to wash/deep clean your face brushes at least once a week and eye brushes once to twice a month. Be gentle when you wash your brushes with water. Do NOT soak your brushes, as it may loosen the glue that holds the hair in place.
How I clean my eye brushes with MAC Brush Cleanser :
Here's my dirty MAC 217 blending brush
All you need is just 1-2 sprays and run it back and forth the paper towel.
Tadaa... Looks clean again =) Amazing right?! haha
After cleaning, I lay them on a face towel to dry.
After drying, I store my MAC brushes in a leather brush roll.
How do you clean and take care of your brushes?
Till next time,