PRODUCT INFO from Maybelline:Dip it: Dip brush into cap.
Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush with micro-minerals provides you with a fresh, healthy flush of color.
- Blends naturally with skin tone
- Lightweight formula
- Won’t clog pores
- Contains 0% oil, 0% talc, 0% preservatives and 0% fragrance
Tap it: Tap brush to remove excess.
Sweep it: Sweep onto cheeks.
PRICE: Php 180.
WEIGHT : 4.5 gramsSHADES: Available in more than 3 shades.
WHAT I LIKE:
* color reminds me of NARS Orgasm blush
* sheer but buildable color
* no weird makeup smell
* its mineral makeup, no allergies for me!
* average staying power (about 3 hours on me)
* pot holds a lot of product
WHAT I DON'T LIKE:
* not available locally, but the Asian counterpart for this product is the Clear Smooth Minerals blush (Retails for Php 499). Click here to read Nikki's review.
* since this is mineral makeup in loose form, expect this to be messy if you plan to take this along.
I'm using a baby kabuki brush from Ellana. Put a little blush into the cap and slowly swirl the brush to distribute the color. Sweep onto cheeks and slowly layer if you want more color.
Will not repurchase soon coz I think this product will last me long.
4 out of 5