Better late than never eh?! So without further adieu I want to share with you my favorites for 2012.
For skincare and base
* MAC Prep and Prime Beauty Balm SPF 35++ in Light Plus (Php 1,950) - This is the new reformulated BB cream, it comes in 3 shades compared to the previous release that comes in only 1 shade. I love this as primer and it really makes my makeup last longer.
* Dr. Jart Silver Label Blemish Base SPF 35 (HK$210) - I can't live without this product! Now on my 3rd tube. It has full coverage, lasts all day and the shade is perfect for my NC20 skintone. Too bad this is not available locally, I always ask my bro in law to buy this for me in Hongkong. View my review HERE.
* Maybelline Eye and Lip makeup remover (Php 99)- View my review HERE.
* Purederm Makeup Cleansing Tissues (Php 29) - I love the scent, does the job and best part its cheap!
* Nivea Eye cream with Q10 (Php 299) - Now on my 2nd tube. I use this in the morning before applying concealer. It moisturizes my undereye area and makes my concealer glide easily.
* MAC Fast Response Eye cream (Php 1,900) - It has caffeine to instantly de-puff eyebags.
* Ben Nye Banana Visage Powder (Php 500+) - I LOVE this product! I use it everyday all over my face to set my BB cream. Read my review HERE.
* Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Loose powder in Translucent Medium - My favorite retouch powder! I love it coz the finish is not totally matte, it gives me a glowing effect. Read my review HERE.
* MAC Select Sheer Pressed powder in NC25 (Php 1,375) - I use this when I want a matte effect, oil control is good too!
Best Concealer and Corrector combo
* Ben Nye Media Pro Mellow Orange in MO-2 Medium - Thank goodness for correctors! This is corrector is easy to blend, long lasting and doesn't settle in my fine lines. I just apply a little amount on my purplish undereye circles before applying concealer.
* Revlon Age Defying Moisturising Concealer SPF 25 in Light/Pale (Php 625) - Now on my 2nd tube. The BEST undereye concealer for me! Hope Revlon will not discontinue this product. Read my review HERE.
All about Brows
* MAC Brow Set in Girl Boy - I use this product to set my brow powder and to even out my brow color. Click HERE to view swatches.
* Sleek Brow Kit in Dark - Read my review HERE.
* MAC Extended Play mascara (Php 900) - waterproof but easy to remove with warm water. Lengthens and volumizes my lashes.
* Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler in Gold (Php 1,400) and Silver (Php 1,000) - I like it coz it doesn't pinch my eye area when I curl my lashes.
* MAC Wedge eyeshadow (Php 900) - a natural matte brown shade to contour
* MAC Prolong wear eyeshadow in Pink Frontier (Php 1,250)- this goes with any color of blush and lipstick.
* MAC Honey lust eyeshadow (Php 900) -a shimmery light golden bronze shade that you can use daily to instantly brighten your eyes.
* Etude House Eyeshadow - I'm sorry but I cannot find the shade at the back of the pan. I use this as highlight. I also have Wet n wild Color Icon in Brulee, the shade is almost similar to MAC Brule eyeshadow.
There goes my list. Have you tried any of these products?
Till next time,