December 29, 2009
December 28, 2009
2 pcs. Lovely pact moist pact #13 (one for mom)
Loose powder in Light
Lipstick in PK05
I love their lipstick, its not drying compared to NYX.
Available shades and a closer look at the powder imprint*Image from Beautycredit.co.kr*
Their loose powder is HUGE (27 grams) compared to my Skinfood Buckwheat Powder which is only 23 grams (currently my HG loose powder).
Tested their loose powder, so far its ok. Good oil control.
December 26, 2009
- Blends naturally with skin tone
- Lightweight formula
- Won’t clog pores
- Contains 0% oil, 0% talc, 0% preservatives and 0% fragrance
Tap it: Tap brush to remove excess.
Sweep it: Sweep onto cheeks.
WHAT I LIKE:
* color reminds me of NARS Orgasm blush
* sheer but buildable color
* no weird makeup smell
* its mineral makeup, no allergies for me!
* average staying power (about 3 hours on me)
* pot holds a lot of product
WHAT I DON'T LIKE:
* not available locally, but the Asian counterpart for this product is the Clear Smooth Minerals blush (Retails for Php 499). Click here to read Nikki's review.
* since this is mineral makeup in loose form, expect this to be messy if you plan to take this along.
I'm using a baby kabuki brush from Ellana. Put a little blush into the cap and slowly swirl the brush to distribute the color. Sweep onto cheeks and slowly layer if you want more color.
Will not repurchase soon coz I think this product will last me long.
4 out of 5
December 24, 2009
Here's my new NARS babies.. and my updated blush collection.
NARS Orgasm, Super Orgasm and Taos
The Body Shop Shimmerwaves in Peach
L'oreal Blush delice in Front page peach
G-lish Patric Rosas Blush in Sweet Pink
Sansan Blush Mosaic in RSVP Pink
ELF Bronzer in Sunkissed
Maybelline Mineral Blush in Simply Coral
L'oreal Blush delice in Rosy Cheeks
NYX Blush in Pinky
NYX Blush in Desert Rose
Ever Bilena Blush in Cheek
Elianto Baked Blush in Natural Purple
Ellana Mineral blush in Happiness
Everyday Minerals blush in Wake up call
Cover girl classic blush in Rose silk
December 22, 2009
Here's my wish list.. I'll try to ask my sis to buy them for me =)
I read from The MUSE blog that it looks like LORAC's Cheek stamp.
Peach Beam Blusher
I think its a lipstick base that camouflages your natural lipcolor so that your lipstick color looks vibrant when applied (especially if you use lighter colors).
The items for this Christmas giveaway are:
1. Too Faced - Glamour To Go 2 Pocket Palette
2. Dior - DiorShow Mascara Black
3. Fresh - Sugar Rosé Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15
4. Missha - Pure Source Sheet Mask (3 sheets)
All together, almost a $75 dollar value.
Contest ends December 25, 2009..
December 19, 2009
190 SE Foundation Brush
227 SE Large Fluff Brush
212 SE Flat Eye Definer Brush
275 SE Medium Angled Shading Brush
190 SE Foundation Brush
168 SE Contour Angled Brush
194 SE Concealer Brush
December 17, 2009
unlocks the secret of softness through round-the-clock moisturization.
2 mini bottles of Melt away stress daily calming lotion (25ml)
the modern woman’s mind and body to naturally ease away the stress,
for skin that’s beautifully soft and nurtured.
It's so easy!
Just fill out the form with your details and that's it!
Wait for a few days to receive your Gift pack..
And oh, don't forget to verify your email address.
Johnson's Body Care
Thanks to sis Golden for sharing the link!
December 15, 2009
WHAT IS AIRBRUSH MAKEUP?
*from GLAMBOX Press Release*
Airbrush makeup is the next generation of makeup. Once developed solely for the TV and film industry to hide skin flaws under dramatic lighting or new technologies like HDTV (High Definition TV), airbrush is ahead of traditional makeup in terms of both effective coverage and feel.
Since airbrush makeup is sprayed on as fine mist over the skin, it produces a natural flawless complexion. It doesn’t rub into the skin or emphasize pores and it allows the skin to breathe through its light texture.
GLAMBOX AIRBRUSH KIT
Been lemming for this powder eversince Jessie used this to contour my round face during my birthday party last October.. haha! Can't find other contour powders that looks natural on fair skin, at last I have one! Can't wait to review this..
*Image borrowed from NORDSTROM's website*
Bought this from a fellow blogger, babyjap.
I'm in love with the color.. I love anything that has gold flecks! Laura Mercier Caviar Eyeliner in Black
*Image from Laura Mercier's site*
Another item from babyjap.
I'm already tired of gel eyeliners coz they tend to dry fast (after 2 months or so)..
The infamous NARS Orgasm Blush
*Image from NARS site*
Will post reviews soon..
December 10, 2009
Missed my review for the Wet n Wild Creme Eyeliner? Click here.
click pics to enlarge
In2it Brow Shadow in Striking
Wet n Wild eyeshadow in Cream (highlight)
Ellana Hush e/s as base and undereyes
MAC Select Cover Up in NC20
Lancome Color Focus Eyeshadow Quad
Wet n Wild Creme Eyeliner in Eggplant
Clinique High Impact Mascara in black
Covergirl Trublend Liquid Foundation in Ivory
It's a nice shade of purple with blue undertones..
December 8, 2009
- Versatile alternative to pencils and liquid liners
- Smooth, blendable formula lines, shades and contours eyes
- Precision of a liquid liner with a silkier, softer finish that lasts
- Specially designed brush allows for mistake-proof application
SHADES : Available in only 2 shades.
886 - Black
887 - Eggplant
* very creamy consistency
* glides smoothly when applied
* dries fast
* i love the packaging and the brush included
* inexpensive for the cream/gel eyeliner
* no weird smell
* doesn't smudge/fade throughout the day
* easy to remove
WHAT I DON'T LIKE:
* not available in local stores
I use a cotton pad/ball with baby oil (Johnson's Lite Non-greasy) to remove my waterproof mascara and eyeliner. Cheap but effective! Some are using petroleum jelly but I find the residue hard to remove.
If you find the brush too hard or big, you might want to try:
> Fanny Serrano angled eyeliner brush - Php 150
> Fanny Serrano angled eyeliner brush (short handle) - Php 70
> Life and Companion angled eyeliner brush - Php 50
> Elianto eyeliner brush - Php 180
I want to buy the other shade, Black.
5 out of 5. I'm really impressed!
December 5, 2009
Read more to find out if this is HG material or not..
- Dermatologically tested
- Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
Bought mine for Php 180 thru my friend Laura.
She' s selling makeups for less. Click here to purchase.
SHADES : Available 15 shades from Ivory (lightest) to Soft sable (darkest).
* feels lightweight
* does not cake
* light coverage - you can't tell I'm wearing foundation
* no need to mix shades - Ivory matches my skintone
* packaging looks classy - with a glass pump bottle
* almost unscented
* its sheer but evens out my skintone
* ivory has a neutral beige undertone - neither pink or yellow
* no allergies
* its oil free - perfect for oily/combination skin
WHAT I DON'T LIKE:
* does not totally cover imperfections
Since this foundation has a light coverage, you can apply a powder foundation or mineral foundation on top to cover slight blemishes.
Even if a product is hypoallergenic, be sure to test it first on your jawline and neck to see if you're hiyang with it.
Will repurchase. I'm inlove with this foundie!
4 out of 5.